- Perfect layering item, or even wear the black one as an outerlayer.
- Removable light foam pads – smoothes out nipples and makes it easier to use breastpad more discreetly.
- Easy one handed drop cup with side strap to keep the rest of the cami in place.
- Skin to skin with contact with baba as no straps or frames in the way while drop cup is down.
- Deep V shape in front so doesn’t creep up under your clothes.
- Adjustable straps.
- Superior 4 way stretch fabric for hard working washing and wearing.
- NO clasps, seams, labels – nothing to scratch or irritate you.
- Seamless + Bamboo.
- Easy sizing – so soft and stretchy that it comes only in S/M and M/L. One size fits from bump to babe.
- 86% Viscose from bamboo, 10% Polymide 4% Elasthane.
The Bamboo Nursing Cami
or 4 fortnightly payments of $17.49 with More info
All the great features of the One and Only Bamboo Nursing Bra with the added benefit of super soft and supportive tummy cover.
- Please remove pads when washing.
- To extend the life of your cami, we recommend washing in cold water.
- We don’t recommend using a tumble dryer as this will reduce the longevity of the elastic.
- Reshape cups and line dry.
- Do not bleach.
Nothing can compare to that feeling you get when you feel your unborn baby kicking… well until the hormones kick in and you turn into one of those woman who do not even ask Hubby if those pants make your bum look big cos it doesn’t even fit you anymore!
Yummy Mummy Tummy reminds you that it’s okay to get fat while you’re pregnant. Their clothes makes you feel feminine even when the mirror mocks you and calls you a stranded whale. The great thing about their clothes is that they cater for all shapes and sizes. So even if it looks like you swallowed a pea or you want to change your name to Shamu, you will always find something that fits.
I am very impressed with the quality of their clothes. Our bodies goes through a lot of changes during those 9 months but the clothes can take the punishment. From being pulled up and down when we have to go to the loo… again, to being puked on by your newborn.
That’s what I love the most about these clothes – you can still wear them after you gave birth to hide your baby fat… until you feel comfy enough to show your stretch marks to the rest of the word.
Thank you Yummy Mummy Tummy for reminding us that you are still beautiful even when you stuff your face with ice cream and French fries.